Customers' satisfaction is the best gift for
us. So we welcome any question or suggestion about our products and
website. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Commercial Cooperation Program
As the leader of Home Entertainment Software developer in the video
and audio converting field, AMLSOFT Corporation is honored to be the
industry standard among current popular converters. We continuously
develop cooperation relationships and dedicated to establish this
relationship in a win-win beneficial way to expand our business.
The AMLSOFT Commercial Cooperation Program mainly includes following
1. Amlsoft's cooperator could purchase Amlsoft's existing products at
a cooperation discount price or request to develop a special custom
edition to bundle with its products so that end-users will benefit
from paying extra money on software and saved time on choosing capable
software to go with your products.
2. AMLSOFT could provide a time limited trial version of the existing
products or special custom version at free of charge. After the
end-user surpasses the free trial time, he could purchase a
registration code from us and continue to use registered version of
the software legally.
3. AMLSOFT could customize software according to your need and to
match your product functionalities so that end-user will benefit from
saving extra time on looking for capable software to match his needs.
This will be result in increasing your total sales volume. You are
welcome to promote our software in your marketing events and we would
be happy to promote your associate products as well.
4. As a cooperator, you could display or link Amlsoft's existing or
custom developed software in your official website to provide your
customers with Amlsoft's products for a better service at your own
convenient. End-user could download our time limited trial version
from the link on your site and try out the recommended software for
free and decide if he would like to purchase or not.
1. Must be a legal firm;
2. Must be willing to sign a contract;
3. Must have been in business at least one year and are financially
4. Must be willing to be committed to establish a long-term business
5. Must show that your proposed form has a connection to their
corporate business plan.